Teach Now are seeking a diligent and competent Reception teacher to join a 1 form entry school in Haringey for September 2021. Changes are being made to the structure of the school and so they need someone with a wealth of experience in Early Years to go in and nurture the class through this change. The school is based in Seven Sisters and their most recent OFSTED report was rated ‘Requires Improvement’. This will be a challenging role but will bring lots of rewards.
You will be responsible for providing a stimulating and caring environment, you will be expected to bring your experience to the school and hit the ground running, creating the best opportunities for children’s educational and social development. This is a fantastic opportunity for a primary teacher with great behaviour management skills and a real passion to deliver the curriculum in an interesting and enjoyable way. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals have:
* A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
* A minimum of two years’ experience in Reception
* Dedication and passion about primary education
* A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
* An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
* Excellent teaching references
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Alexis will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.