Vision For Education
Vision for Education is a well-established Education Recruitment Agency, specialising in Temporary and Permanent jobs for Teachers, Cover Supervisors, Teaching Assistants, and Nursery Nurses. Due to rapid expansion we are looking to take on a Recruitment Consultant in our Manchester Branch, which specialises in providing employment opportunities and staffing solutions to schools.
This is a chance for a driven, passionate individual, who wants rapid career development and to make a difference, to join a company who operate in an ethical manner for all its stakeholders. Many recruitment companies prioritise people who can ‘hard sell’ but at Vision for Education we want people who are genuine, outgoing, ethical and considerate.
* Providing exceptional customer service to client schools and candidates; being prepared to go above and beyond
* Creatively developing new business relationships; here at Vision for Education we take pride in our professional and friendly approach, without being pushy, utilising a range of marketing and networking opportunities to form strong relationships with our schools and candidates
* Developing sound knowledge and understanding of the market place and candidate skill set to ensure successful matches/placements
* Receiving applications, pre-screening, conducting face to face interviews, CV writing and actively sourcing suitable positions for individual candidates
* Vacancy management: utilising the existing candidate base, advertising roles, shortlisting, head hunting, interview preparation, arranging interviews, negotiating pay/charge and pre/post interview support and feedback
* Working between the hours of 7.30am – 6pm two days per week, 7.30am – 4pm two days per week and 7.30am – 4.30pm on a Friday (reduced hours during school holidays and a work from home Wednesday)
* Excellent Basic Salary.
* An uncapped commission scheme with the opportunity to earn commission and bonuses from Day 1.
* The opportunity to work for a market leading company, with a fantastic reputation in the local area.
* An open, honest, transparent and professional working environment.
* Career Development and a solid internal training programme
* Regular incentives and a fun office environment.
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Excellent communication skills.
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Excellent time management, organisational skills.
* An ability to organise their own workload and meet deadlines.
* Self motivated and resilient.
* The ability to act on their own initiative.
* Possess a professional and ethical approach to business.
* Be able to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face.
* Possess a desire to exceed the highest levels of customer service.
After submitting your CV, you will be contacted by a manager at Vision for Education to arrange an initial phone interview.