Resistant Materials Teacher | North London
North London Boroughs of : Barnet, Camden, Islington
£100 – £140 per day (Salary Dependent on Experience)
Minimum qualification for this position is QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
Relevant training, academic accomplishment and subject knowledge are also required.
Academics are seeking to recruit Resistant Materials Techers to join our hugely successful supply team. You will be working closely with secondary schools within the above mentioned boroughs, starting in September 2021. With Part time and Full time options available, we are seeking Resistant Materials teachers that have tenacity and dedication to delivering high quality lessons and learning materials to pupils of all abilities.
The Secondary schools, academics and colleges that we work with have supportive and knowledgeable departments that will work with you to ensure that best practice is shared and developed over time. You will be working with schools that are at the top of their game, to ensure that all pupils learning needs are met. Schools are open to applications from ECT(Early Career Teachers) seeking to fulfil their induction period, as well as experienced teachers that have an open mind and ability to support busy departments in times of need.
What do we require?
In order to be shortlisted for our Resistant Materials opportunities you must :
* Have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
* Must have experience and working knowledge of KS4 and KS5 Resistant materials
* A real desire to work in schools, to dedicate yourself to a committed team and support the learning of students.
* Will be a fully qualified and dynamic Resistant Materials teacher
* Will have confident subject knowledge and presence in lessons
* QTS will be essential
* Will believe in holistic education where students are inspired to believe in themselves as well as to achieve their best results.
This is an excellent opportunity to truly make a difference and work in an aspirational learning community school where staff and students respect each other and work together for the benefit of all.
Interviews will be held as suitable teachers apply. Early application is strongly recommended.
If you are interested in our Teaching roles please don’t hesitate to apply with a copy of your most up to date CV.