St. Austell, Cornwall
Lynx Employment Services Ltd
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated Facilities Assistant who would like to provide a key role in maintaining the site, for one of our clients – a Secondary Academy on the North coast of Cornwall (St Austell). Immediate start.
Duties will include:
• Lock and unlock the school and carry out security checks on the buildings
• Carry out and record statutory checks and help maintain Health and Safety records
• Maintenance of property and grounds to a high standard including liaising with contractors
• Monitor site stock and order supplies
• Carry out DIY above and beyond the scope of a competent DIY person, completing more specialist work as required.
MUST HAVE AN UP-TO-DATE ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE
Lynx Education is part of the Lynx Group of Companies. We are UK trained teachers and education professionals believing that we can make a positive difference in schools, recruiting excellent candidates.
Please email your CV ASAP to Catherine at Lynx Education / Lynx Employment Services.