Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
School Support Teacher required for a number of local Wirral Schools
Are you looking to gain experience working with Children?
Would you like to complete a PGCE in the coming years?
Hays may be able to help you get some Class based experience!
We are currently recruiting for a number of School Support Teachers (unqualified) to assist taking lessons.
The role will include the below:
– Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy;
– Managing the behaviour of students whilst they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive working environment;
– Responding to any questions from students
– Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher;
– Reporting back as appropriate using the school’s agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of students during the class and any other issues arising;
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.