Grade A Recruitment Ltd
Are you a Science Teacher local to the Wisbech area? Are you thinking of dipping your toes into the world of teaching on a full or part time temp basis? Or maybe, you are a temp teacher and are looking for a fresh new agency to work with, who has an amazing team to help you along this career path?
If this is the case, then look no further than Grade A Recruitment and our new Science teacher vacancy!
To be considered for the position of Science Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Or have recent experience of teaching 11-18 year olds.
• Be able to teach Science to Key Stage 4.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Grade A Recruitment is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. Grade A Recruitment is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
We love helping people find their next role, whether that is working directly for the School or through us on a long-term temporary basis, we offer both.
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Grade A also gives you access to:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Regular social events with complimentary food and drinks at the end of each term.
• £50 refer a friend scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Educare online training.
How to apply
If you have the above qualifications and experience and can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
You can apply online or for more information about this role and other opportunities with Grade A Recruitment
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.