The Teaching Executives Ltd
The Teaching Executives are seeking to recruit an outstanding and passionate Science Teacher in Cheshire area. This is an ideal opportunity to join an excellent school which has recently been refurbished with outstanding facilities.
The job involves teaching Science up to GCSE on a full-time basis, with the ability to teach Biology, Chemistry, or Physics to A-Level an advantage.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
• Planning and delivering engaging
• Preparing differentiated materials for pupils of varied abilities
• Setting homework and classwork; marking work and providing pupils with constructive feedback to ensure continued improvement
• Monitoring student attainment and arranging intervention sessions where required
• Preparing students for examinations and offering revision support
• Playing an active role in the department and the school, attending department meetings and Parents Evenings
• Assisting with extra-curricular activities
• Liaising with staff, pupils, and parents
• Possess a degree in a relevant subject
• Possess UK QTS
• Be able to provide- or willing to process- an enhanced DBS certificate.
The Teaching Executives are keen to employ the most exceptional teachers; in return for your dedication and diligence, we have a number of benefits to offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
• CPD and Safeguarding training opportunities
• Flexible working options
• Support from Consultants with over 15 years’ experience in the sector
• Excellent relationships with a number of Outstanding schools in the North West and North Wales
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.