Secondary Teacher Job Teaching Physical Education in a Bristol Based School Full Time Long Term Contract
Your New Company
Hays Education are currently working in partnership within a Bristol based secondary school where an exciting new Physical Education Teacher Job has arisen. This role is commencing in January but there is an opportunity to start later on in the year depending on prior commitments. Once registered with Hays, you will be put in contact with a named dedicated recruitment consultant for secondary teaching who is the specialist within their field. We will support you with your aspirations, being given the opportunity to become a valued part of the school community with this full-time position.
Your New School
Your new school is committed to giving students a purpose to succeed. As they surround them with enthusiastic, supportive teaching staff who thrive on creating a positive environment to learn. By delivering a tailored curriculum the diverse needs of students are meet. Whereby classroom staff strip away the barriers to their success and enable students to flourish.
Your New Role
Within this role you will be expected to teach girls P.E. across years 7 to 11. During normal school term time which will be Monday to Friday. Therefore, a strong understanding of the subject speciality is crucial. You must be able to creatively apply the curriculum to meet the needs of each of your pupils. This role will involve a small amount of general cover, so flexibility is ideal.
What you’ll need to succeed
* You must have Qualified Teacher Status and experience of teaching in a Secondary School setting, however NQT’s hoping to gain crucial classroom experience are welcome to apply.
* You must also have had teaching experience in the last 5 years as references will be required.
* Whilst you’ll need to undergo Hays’ compliance process which includes undergoing an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applicants who are currently working for other agencies. You must need the right to work in the UK.
What you’ll get in return
* Generous daily rate of pay, above the market average, dependant on experience
* Holiday pay
* Up-to-date training including safeguarding
* Additional opportunity to work with Hays exclusive schools
* By referring a friend to Hays education, once successfully placed for 4 weeks, you will receive £250 in shopping vouchers*
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this supply teaching role, simply click ‘apply now’ to forward us an up to date CV, or call us on . If you don’t feel this job is quite suited to you but you still wish to discuss your career progression further, please don’t hesitate to contact us.