St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Are you a passionate and dedicated Teacher looking for a new role immediately? Or perhaps in the next academic year?
REED Education are currently looking for motivated Secondary Teacher’s with subject specialism to join them in supporting schools and academies with various positions across Milton Keynes/Bedfordshire/Northampton seeking long-term supply and permanent staff.
· Qualified (QTS) and Experienced in GCSE/A-level curriculum
· Planning, delivering, and marking responsibilities
· Great Behaviour Management
· Must be able to inspire, motivate and challenge all pupils
Benefits of working with REED Education:
When you work with REED Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
· Competitive pay rates
· 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
· The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount, and pension schemes
· Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.