SEN Learning Support Assistant
We are currently recruiting for KS3 & KS4 SEN TA’s to work in one of our client schools in the Watford area. The successful candidate will work directly with students that require extra support, provide 1:1 intervention lessons and hold group sessions to boost students learning.
We are currently on the lookout for passionate SEN Learning Support Assistants with a good level of SEN understanding and experience.
What do we look for in Supply Support Staff?
• You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivate
• You will need experience working with students that have SEN needs
• You will need to be compassionate and caring
• You will need to be able to support the class teacher effectively
• You will need to adhere to each schools’ individual behaviour policies
Benefits of working for Protocol Education:
• Competitive pay
• We will put you first – we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service
• We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
• We pay our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR)
• We ensure that each member of supply has their own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
• We Pay PAYE
• We give you access to a wide range of CPD training
If you are interested in this role, then we would love to hear from you.
Please firstly register on our website and we will get in touch with suitable candidates. You can also contact the Watford Secondary office on (phone number removed)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.