ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching’s Dorchester Office are looking to recruit Secondary staff across ALL DISCIPLINES for bookings in North Dorset/Yeovil/Sherborne, and surrounding with IMMEDIATE START POSSIBLE, FULL PAYE OPTIONS. . We are particularly keen to hear from Teachers of;
ICT / COMPUTER SCIENCE
FOOD TECH / DESIGN & TECH
MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE
PE / SPORT
HUMANITIES, particularly GEOGRAPHY
If you are looking for ONGOING supply work in these areas, if you’d like to earn some of the BEST DAILY RATES in the region, and if you’d like to make a positive difference to children’s lives locally then we would love to hear from you
* We are looking for teacher’s to work in our client schools in Yeovil and the surrounding areas.
* You will be working with students who will benefit most from your specialisms – we won’t just throw you into any old booking.
* Our clients are committed to quality and learning.
* This is initially for day to day supply but could lead to something longer term for the right candidate.
* The schools work across all key stages KS3-KS5 hence there are opportunities across these key stages
Prospero Teaching are able to offer both full PAYE and Payroll Company options for payments, allowing our staff to make the best choices when it comes to Income Tax allowances and flexibility. Any charges made by payroll companies are usually offset by our higher rates of pay.
* Location – Various, South Somerset
* Position – Supply Teacher
* Type of work – Classroom Cover
* Contract or position start date – IMMEDIATE subject to vetting
* Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing
* Contract or position end date (if applicable) – n/a
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary (Possible Temp to Perm)
* Full time/part time – Full time and Part time available
* Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £120 per day
* Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Ideally you should hold QTS or QTLS, although candidates with relevant teaching experience may also be considered.
* Minimum 1 year SEMH teaching experience in the UK
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
* Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
* A positive attitude and desire towards working with SEN students.
* The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
If you’d like to earn £150 and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs, check out our Refer a Friend scheme
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.