** Secondary Supply Teacher – Worcester **
* Are you a qualified teacher looking for flexibility and variety?
* Do you love teaching and dedicated to make a positive difference to the education of children but want a break from the responsibilities planning and marking?
Yes? This is what supply teaching with Academics can offer!
We are recruiting Worcestershire based secondary teachers for supply cover across all subjects for daily and short term cover (some roles have the potential to develop in to long term assignments).
As Worcestershire’s leading supply teaching agency, we have a demand for versatile teachers from our network of schools in Worcester and across Worcestershire … cover ranges from general to subject specialisms.
Whether you are an early career or an experienced secondary teacher who is looking for local full or part time work – we can offer a consistent level of teaching work (in your specialism and/ or general cover) at a very high level of service and care to you.
Our ideal secondary supply teacher – Worcester will have:
* Excellent knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
* Flexible, adaptable and reliable attitude
* Strong behaviour management skills
* The ability to go the extra mile and inspire pupils
* KS3 – KS4 experience
* The ability to take initiative
The essentials: secondary supply teacher – Worcester, must have:
* A UK teaching qualification (QTS or QTLS)
* Experience of working in UK schools
* An enhanced DBS certificate registered on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for a new one)
* Professional reference checks
* Legal right to work in the UK
Alternatively … if you are searching for your next long term role in the new academic year, register with us to be the first to find out about upcoming vacancies – most are exclusive to Academics!
Why join Academics?
* We are a well-established teaching supply agency and the preferred supplier for secondary, middle and primary schools across Worcestershire
* Competitive rates of pay in many cases above industry standard
* A dedicated and reliable consultant
* Specialists in daily, short term, long term and permanent positions
* Full time and part time roles available
* Refer a friend scheme
Academics Worcester are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every secondary supply teacher – Worcester to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.