Schools are closed… for now. We know that when they reopen there will be positions opens and gaps to fill – both permanent and temporary
If you are currently waiting for the schools to reopen, register with Randstad Education and let us do the hard work for you. We work with schools across the South West, many of these schools on preferred supplier basis so can help you find the perfect role for you. We can offer you trial days at schools of your choice so you can make sure that the school is the right fit for your skill set.
If you are looking for a career move or would like to have a discreet conversation about the opportunities that we have here at Randstad Education Bristol call Matt on (phone number removed), we offer a high quality consultative approach with local knowledge and partnership schools.
What you will bring to the role:
* QTS qualified
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Possess good subject knowledge
* Commit to the learning and development of pupils
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
Benefits of working through Randstad:
* Client knowledge that is second to none
* Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
* Careers support and advice
* Training and development, i.e. Team teach, Covid-19, SIMS
* Wide range of school environments and age groups
* Opportunities to widen your current experiences
* £300 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend.
Randstad requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, a minimum of two references plus a video interview
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.