Are you an outstanding teaching assistant looking for work across Warrington and the surrounding areas?
Academics work with secondary schools across Warrington and we are excited to help you find your dream role!
We are looking to recruit a teaching assistant to engage, motivate and support secondary school pupils, We are expecting a high demand for additional classroom support within our client schools across Warrington with start dates ranging from ASAP – April 2021!
Your new role will require you to work with pupils (aged 11-16) on a 1-1, small groups or generally across the classroom.
As a teaching assistant working for Academics you will need:
– Experience of supporting children and young adults (recent experience within a school setting would be desirable)
– A confident and flexible approach – no 2 days are the same!
– A true passion for supporting the educational development of the next generation
– Excellent behaviour management skills
In return you will receive:
– Excellent rates of pay (£65-75 a day)
– Access to both full and part-time roles, whatever your preference!
– Access to free training
-Refer a friend bonus scheme
– Your own dedicated and specialist consultant who will provide you with ongoing support
Interested in this exciting and rewarding opportunity?
All suitable applicants will be subject to a interview, 2 years worth of referencing and must either hold or be willing to get an Enhanced DBS registered to the update service
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.