Lancashire County Council have a successful ongoing partnership with Reed Education to provide Teaching Assistants to Secondary Schools across Lancashire and Cumbria. As a result, Reed Education are seeking Teaching Assistants for an Ofsted ‘Outstanding‘ Secondary School in the Preston area. These new temporary roles will be for full time/part time hours and are due to start January 2022. This role will be on an ongoing basis for the right candidate. The school offer the highest quality of education to all pupils and encourage them to reach their full potential.
The school has a number of TA roles available and all Levels of TA are encouraged to apply.
The candidate must have a Teaching Assistant qualification (or equivalent).
The successful applicant must:
• Be an excellent communicator and have a nurturing approach to students
• Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and good listening skills)
• Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
· High quality training and support
· Opportunities to work across a number of schools
· Competitive rates of pay in line with Teacher Pay Scale
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Due to the current situation with coronavirus in the UK, we are continuing to advertise vacancies and would encourage all interested, suitably qualified candidates to apply. We will determine on a job by job basis the most suitable method for assessment in light of the current situation. If you are interested in the role please email us an up to date CV or contact us on . We look forward to receiving your application.