Secondary Tutor | Nottinghamshire
Pay Rate £20 – £30 per hour
Are you an adaptable Secondary Teacher or an experienced tutor? Have you got the enthusiasm to help inspire young people with special needs to engage with online learning?
Chalk are looking for Secondary Teachers and Tutors to help various special schools across Nottinghamshire to provide education during the lockdown, through an online tuition programme.
We are looking for teachers and tutors that specialise in any of the following subjects;
This Secondary Tutor position will involve planning and delivering online lessons, one to one or to small groups of secondary aged students through a virtual platform. You will need a flexible approach, adapting lessons to suit the specific needs of the students, while making the activities interactive and engaging. Students will have a range of SEND and many will have gaps in their knowledge due to the recent restrictions, so you will be responsible for helping young people to raise attainment during challenging times.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Access to a laptop or computer with a microphone, webcam and good internet connection (essential)
* Experience teaching or tutoring secondary aged students
* PGCE or teaching qualification
* Excellent subject knowledge of English, Maths or Science
* Knowledge and understanding of a range of SEND
* Good communication skills
* References confirming suitability for role
* Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
* Continual professional development through online training
* Competitive pay rates related to your experience
* Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
* Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
At Chalk we aim to be the most trusted specialist education agency and strive to create long term partnerships with schools, teachers and support staff. We are a team of experienced education recruiters who believe that providing a high quality and bespoke service is key.
We recruit Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) staff for alternative provisions and mainstream schools across England and Wales and offer recruitment solutions for short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies.
For more info please contact Sarah on (phone number removed).
The Legal Bit
Chalk is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.