Sencare Recruitment Ltd
SEMH Teacher – KS2/3
SENCare Recruitment are currently seeking a full-time SEMH Teacher for a special school in Stratford.
The ideal candidate –
– will have at least 6 months experience teaching students with social emotional mental health difficulties, some autism and challenging behaviour.
– have experience teaching students aged 8-16
– have a clear understanding of all core subjects at KS2/3 Level
– be experienced with SEMH, trauma, sensory processing,and social communication teaching background
– have the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships with vulnerable students
– have a clear DBS registered to the update service
Would you be interested in hearing more? Please contact our team today on (phone number removed).
SENCare Recruitment provides Special Educational Needs (SEN) professionals for SEN schools, mainstream schools, residential care homes and 1-1 home support through local authorities, across the UK. We can offer short/long term placements on a temporary and permanent basis for specialist SEN teachers, teaching assistants, support workers, social workers, VI/HI practitioners and mid-day meal supervisors