Thrive (Education) Recruitment Ltd
ASAP START- 1:1 SEMH TEACHER
1:1 SEMH Teacher required to teach a singular year 9 pupil with Social-emotional and Mental Health needs.
We are looking for a core subject teacher to join this dynamic school on a long-term basis. You will be joining an experienced team that is passionate about breaking down barriers to education.
As a 1:1 SEMH teacher you will be required to have a good understanding of the SEMH sector and experience working with children with similar needs. This role is about both teaching and inspiring this particular student, and you will be provided with an abundance of support to enable you to do this. You will be working 2:1 with this child as you will be supported 5 days a week by the student key worker.
You will be: –
– QTS Teacher
– Core subject specialist – ideally Maths, English or Science
– Able to show you have the capacity to work in other areas of the Curriculum
– Happy to work in an Alternative Provision
– Used to working with children and young adults with some challenging attitudes towards learning and enabling them to make progress
– Looking to have an impact, be creative and make lessons interesting
– A confident communicator who understands that every child in this setting has a different story to tell therefore someone who can really differentiate
In return you will enjoy: –
– Plenty of scope to make the role your own
– Opportunity to partake in CPD and ongoing development
– Lots of support from the SLT
– The pleasure of having all the schemes of work prepared for you already
For more information, please contact Ellis Jackson on the details provided. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ today!
Thrive Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Thrive Education is an equal opportunities employer. Thrive Education is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days