SEMH Teaching Assistant in Ealing – Interviewing now
A ‘Good’ Mainstream Primary School in Ealing is recruiting for an SEMH Teaching Assistant to join them ASAP.
This three form entry primary school are incredibly diverse with strong links to the community. The role it’s self will be working 1:1 within the Year 3 class. Strong behaviour management skills are desirable.
The role may also consist of planning and delivering some small group work to other children in the class who need extra support and working in conjunction with the class teacher to encourage learning.
This is a full time, long term role starting ASAP. The primary school in Ealing are interviewing now!
* SEMH Teaching Assistant
* 1:1 in Year 3
* ‘Good’ three-form-entry Primary School
* ASAP Start
* 08:30 – 15:30
* £65 – £90 per day (PAYE option)
* Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology – desirable
* Compassionate and empathetic personality
* Strong Behaviour Management Skills
* Proven experience working with KS2 aged children – essential
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – SEMH specialism – Ealing