SEN Teaching Assistant/ Support Worker for Special Needs Children in school
Empowering Learning are working closely with a vibrant SEND school, supporting children with profound and multiple learning difficulties in Salford. The ideal candidate should be energetic and confident supporting children with complex and/or medical difficulties including Autism ASD, Dyslexia, Aspergers Syndrome, Hearing or Visual Impairment. Roles are to start in January, ready for the school new year!
As a SEN Teaching Assistant/ Support Worker, you will play a crucial role in supporting special needs children in their academic and personal development. Your responsibilities will include:
– Providing one-on-one assistance to students with special needs.
– Collaborating with teachers and other support staff to create tailored learning plans.
– Fostering a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
– Assisting with daily activities, personal care, and promoting independence.
– Experience working with special needs children is preferred but not essential.
– Passion for creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
– Strong communication and teamwork skills.
– Patience, empathy, and a positive attitude.
-Enhanced DBS on Update Service / or commitment to apply
Please contact Kiera from Empowering Learning on (url removed) (phone number removed) to be put forward
Locations Bury / Trafford/ Salford/ Bolton/ Bury schools
Full-time 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Pay 85- 95 per day