Primary School Teacher Location: Norwich, \u00A325,714 – \u00A340, hours per week September 2021 or soon after
Primary School Teacher
Salary: \u00A325,714 – \u00A340,124
Hours: 40 hours per week
Start date: September 2021 or as soon after as possible after this
Your new School
This SEN school based near Norwich is looking for a Primary Teacher to join the Department in September. As a Primary Teacher, your role will be to provide high quality, challenging and differentiated educational activities and experiences through the teaching of a broad and balanced curriculum to enable our pupils to achieve their full potential in all areas of learning.
Your new role
Within your new role as a SEN Primary Teacher, you will need to provide outstanding teaching and leadership to their class team. The successful candidate will support the Head Teacher and Principal to embed the vision, direction and culture that inspires staff teams to work together to provide the highest standards of education and care.
* To facilitate this, you’ll plan and deliver lessons according to DFE guidance and the school’s policies and be responsible for the day to day running of the class and other relevant aspects of the running of the school.
* You’ll supervise and provide support and guidance to our Teaching Assistants and Higher-Level Teaching Assistants and play a key role in their Professional Development Reviews
* You will take responsibility for implementing school policies and practices, including those relating to safeguarding and equality of opportunity. Additionally, you will also be expected to carefully monitoring the health, well-being and personal care of our pupils; informing care\/medical\/behavioural support teams and any other relevant professionals of any concerns.
What you will need to succeed
In order to be successful in securing the role as a Primary Teacher you will need the following.
* Qualified Teacher status
* Experience of teaching pupils with SEN
* Thorough working knowledge of the curriculum and how to adapt this for pupils with SEND
* Experience of working with young people with SEND
* Understanding of the Safeguarding principles and Child Protection procedures
* Experience of managing a range of approaches to learning, to include the students with anxiety and SEND.
* A flexible approach, a high level of creativity and the ability to adapt teaching to meet individual needs
What you will get in return
* Full training and continued support
* Life assurance and pension
* Health cash back plan
* Car lease scheme
* Bike to work scheme
* Perk box
What you need to do now
If this Special Needs Primary Teacher job interests you and you have the required qualifications and experience, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now for a confidential chat.