SEN TA- KS2
Location: L15 Area
MILK Education are working with a local Primary school in the L15 area. We are looking for an experienced KS2 TA to work within a small SEN YR5 class within a mainstream primary school. You will be there to support the children with their development and learning.
This position is FULL TIME starting ASAP until so please only apply if you are available 8:30-3:30pm Monday- Friday (please email seperately if you are looking for part time positions).
You will work closely with other experienced TA’s and Teacher in the class. As a team, you will work together to create a calm, nurturing environment and create a tailored learning approach to help development of the pupils.
* You will be a SEN Teaching Assistant supporting in a SEN child in the primary school
* As a SEN teaching Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the child on a 1-2-1 basis
* As the SEN teaching Assistant you will support the pupil with their learning and development
Required Skills & Experience:
* You must have previous experience supporting SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or worked in a SEN class
* SEN experience including ASD, ADHD, AD knowledge or experience supporting pupils with complex needs within a primary/SEN/nursery setting or youth work/social care setting
* Previous experience supporting SEN children within the last 12-18 months
* If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Kelisha on (phone number removed) or email ;at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below