Sencare Recruitment Ltd
PMLD Teacher – South East London
SENCare Recruitment are currently seeking a full-time PMLD Teacher for a special school in South East London.
The ideal candidate –
– will have at least 6 months experience teaching students with profound multiple learning difficulties and Autism
– will have experience teaching secondary aged students
– will have the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships with vulnerable students
– to be able to plan lessons and delegate tasks to Lsa’s
– will be available to start asap
– have a clear DBS registered to the update service
Would you be interested in hearing more? Please contact our team today!
SENCare Recruitment provides Special Educational Needs (SEN) professionals for SEN schools, mainstream schools, residential care homes and 1-1 home support through local authorities, across the UK. We can offer short/long term placements on a temporary and permanent basis for specialist SEN teachers, teaching assistants, support workers, social workers, VI/HI practitioners and mid-day meal supervisors