Are you an outstanding Teaching Assistant looking for your next position?
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant for a large secondary school in Crosby, Merseyside. The temporary position is to start in 8th February 2021 and will continue until the end of the academic year. The school is easily accessible by public transport as well as having a large on-site car park.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant you will be required to work collaboratively with the SENDCo and other teachers, highlighting and providing support to students or an individual during the school day. You will be responsible for promoting, supporting and facilitating inclusion and encouraging all pupils to be engaged in their learning. You will have experience of working with secondary aged pupils with SEND, including ASD and ADHD. If you have experience of working with pupils with SEMH, then this would be advantageous.
To join us and be considered for this SEN Teaching Assistant position you must:
* Hold a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification at Level 2 or any other relevant qualification;
* Have experience supporting pupils across Key Stages 3 and 4 (11-16);
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS which is on the update service, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Provide a CV which covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind Recruitment:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That’s 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this Teaching Assistant position based in a secondary school in Crosby, Merseyside or call (phone number removed) for more information.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we’re committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we’re proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.