Are you enthusiastic about working as Special Needs Teaching Assistant in an SEN EBD Pupil Referral Unit? Do you have experience working in an SEN EBD/PRU school, or have you other experience supporting children with behavioural difficulties? If you can answer yes to the previous questions please consider an application to Randstad Education!
We currently require a Special Needs Teaching Assistant to join our books to undertake a full-time long-term supply booking starting ASAP for the rest of the academic year. The job will be term-time only and is a great opportunity to work as part of a committed department.
– work in a range of lessons
– work to support students on a 1-1 basis and in small groups
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
– a dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
– competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
– commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding
– ‘recommend a friend’ bonus worth up to £300
– being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like ‘Candidate of the Term’
As the successful SEN Teaching assistant candidate you will have:
– a strong knowledge of working with SEN Pupils
– experience working in a SEN setting.
– excellent behaviour management skills
– strong work ethic and a professional attitude
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education’s child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work after half term.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact John Richey, your specialist consultant, via email (url removed) or telephone (phone number removed) at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.