Master Class Education
We are currently looking for a resilient, dedicated Teaching Assistant to work with students at an outstanding school for young people aged 6 to 19 with learning and additional needs. These include but are not limited to: Autism Spectrum Conditions, speech and language difficulties, global developmental delay, and moderate to severe learning disabilities.
Previous experience working in schools or with children is not essential; we are looking for resilience, patience, and a passion for wanting to support children and young people with complex needs.
This school is known for their commitment to ongoing staff development and will offering training and progression opportunities throughout your career.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 15:30. The school is based in the Dorking area but own means of transport is essential.
We are currently recruiting on a temporary to permanent basis, with consideration for straight to permanent positions offered to the right candidate.
Benefits of working with this school:
· Open door policy with senior leadership teams
· Hands-on Headteacher and senior staff
· Tight knit, incredibly supportive staff community
· Dedicated to staff progress and development
· Creative, tailored curriculum
· Accessible by public transport
· Based on a beautiful 44-acre site
· Car parking on site
Benefits of working with Masterclass:
· Dedicated and experienced consultants that specializes in SEN, that will tailor the service to your needs to secure your dream role
· Current, honest career and market advice
· Continuous support throughout your career journey with FREE CPD
· A wide variety of benefits such as store discounts
· Focus on your health and wellbeing
Have any questions? Want a bit more information first? Get in touch with us on (phone number removed), we can’t wait to hear from you!
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that includes an Enhanced DBS check
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.