The Supply Register
SEN Teaching Assistant – Nantwich (Temp-to-Perm)
Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant looking for a new, potentially Permanent role?
Do you have experience working alongside students who have Special Educational Needs?
Would you be open to supporting Further Education aged students on a 1:1 or small group basis?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to the above, we want to speak with you!
The Supply Register are supporting a well-established college in the Nantwich are who specialise in providing vocational courses at a range of levels and age groups. Some of the learners have additional needs and the college are committed to providing all learners with the tools too succeed, meaning they have vacancies for specialised SEN Teaching Assistants to support these learners who have been identified as needing additional support on either a 1:1 or small group basis.
– Support the learners with various tasks from assisiting them around the college to helping them organise their workload.
– Provide a positive role model for the individual(s) to ensure they are following college policies and procedures.
– Liaise with teaching staff and other members of the support team to share information and best practice where required.
– Experience working alongside students with Special Educational Needs.
– Qualification as a Teaching Assistant or similar.
– Experience working within a College setting or with older students would be an advantage.
– Genuine opportunity for a Permanent position.
– Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis initially.
– Rewarding work where no two days are the same.
Please apply now or call The Supply Register for more information.