Are you experienced in working with children with Special Educational Needs? Looking for a new role for the next academic year in the Chester area?
I have had several requests from schools this academic year for a Teaching Assistant to work with and support pupils with additional needs in their class. These requests can be on a full time basis as well as part time (normally five mornings a week).
Therefore we are now recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant with experience of working in a school based environment. Ideally you will experience with any of the following: EBD and challenging behaviour, ASC (Autism), learning difficulties (dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, global delay) and /or physical difficulties.
This role would also be suitable for any NQT/ECT looking to build on current experience whilst looking for teaching positions.
We have client primary schools across the Wirral, Ellesmere Port and into Chester, so either access to a car or a willingness to travel on public transport to these areas is essential.
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive rates of pay (starting from £65 per day) and choice of payroll (umbrella or PAYE).
* Sector specific consultant with over 11 years experience; to find you, your ideal role.
* Clear expectations and guidance throughout your Academics experience.
* A meeting with your consultant (virtual or in person).
* Free safeguarding awareness course.
* Access to exclusive vacancies not with other agencies.
* Opportunity to really make a difference to a child’s education.
If you are working as an SEN Teaching Assistant currently and you’re looking for a new role in Chester, please call us for more information and an informal, confidential chat.