Are you looking to gain more SEN experience supporting Primary aged pupils within a Specialist SEN school?
Do you have personal or professional experience of supporting young people with Autism?
Have you worked with Primary aged SEN pupils in a residential or social care setting?
MILK Education want to hear from you…
We are working with a number of SEN schools across Salford and Bolton who are looking for passionate SEN Teaching Assistant to support children with varied needs across all Primary Phases. (Nursery – Y6)
You will be supporting children with various needs including ASD, SEMH and PMLD with their learning and development in their small classes in the schools and when required, support them on a 1-1 basis.
The Schools are offering long term, supply posts for those will full availability and they also have a high demand for ad-hoc/day to day posts if you are looking for flexible days/hours to suit other commitments.
The Head Teacher is looking for strong and experienced SEN Teaching Assistants who will provide consistency in the school and build strong, trusting relationship with their pupils.
* Working with groups of children or working with pupils on a 1-1 basis
* Working with children who have additional SEND needs
* Supporting the class teacher across the whole class
* Uphold a strong classroom presence whilst motivating and inspiring all pupils
Required Skills & Experience:
* Previous and recent experience of working in a Primary or SEN School or any Education setting
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Experience of working with children with SEN
* Enthusiastic, creative and passionate delivery of the National Curriculum
* Work independently and as part of a team
* Hold a relevant teaching assistant or childcare qualification (Level 1, 2 or Level 3)
* Have previous experience within the past last two years
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
We understand it is a difficult time right now whilst schools are closed, however we do anticipate a very high demand once Schools reopen again in March to help bridge the gap in children’s learning.
Apply today or call Steph for more information
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.