Tradewind are working in partnership with an independent SEND School that is recruiting for an experienced and qualified SEND Teacher.
* to teach a small class of primary aged students all diagnosed with variants of physical and learning needs.
* to adhere to individualised learning plans
* update EHC Plans
* to manage and mentor a team of learning support workers
* to be a proactive part of the teaching team
* to monitor and support the overall progress and development of students.
* Encourage and facilitate a learning experience providing students the opportunity to achieve.
Be engaging and fun
Dynamic and resilient
Be passionate and committed to inclusive learning
Be patient and understanding
Be able to motivate and inspire
Have a genuine passion for SEND and /or SEMH
Have excellent communication skills
Have a therapeutic and holistic approach
Be diverse with your lessons and be able to reach learners at varying levels and abilities
Our client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher with experience of working with children with SLD/MLD.
The role starts January till the end of the academic year.
To be considered for this position you will:
– have previous school experience and be familiar with the SIMS system
– Be a committed professional
– Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
-Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
-have satisfactory references
-have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
– Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this great position of a SEND Teacher in Warrington.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we’re committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we’re proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.