Key Stage Teacher Supply
We are looking for a temporary Site Supervisor for approximately 12 months in a small, rural school in the Nelson area to start in September.
Hours: 15 per week
Security and Supervison
– The routine and non-routine opening of school premises and grounds
– To act as keyholder, carrying out security procedures for the building and grounds. Responding to calls outside normal working hours, as a result of break-ins and/or the setting off of burglar alarms
– Provide access, where possible, to the school in the event of snow, minor flooding or other emergency situations
– Providing access to the school for contractors
Cleaning, Caretaking and Maintenance
– Undertaking cleaning including closure cleaning
– Washing internal walls
– Window cleaning
– Washing and cleaning of diffusers and replacing bulbs/tubes
– Monitoring the standards of cleanliness of the premises and furnishings
– Informing the Head of any repairs/maintenance work required
– Minor DIY
– Ensuring all areas are litter free and ensuring drains are free flowing
– Operating the heating plant and carrying out frost precaution procedures
– Ensuring all equipment is in a safe and working condition
– Carrying out routine procedures or checks on ancillary equipment, e.g. fire alarms, water checks, batteries, pumps
– Making arrangements for deliveries
– Preparing the school premises for out of school activities and clearing up after
– Undertaking appropriate training
– Occasional collection of miscellaneous provisions away from the school premises
– Undertaking banking of cash where required, subject to risk assessment
The successful candidate will:
* Be hardworking, organised and be able to prioritise their workload
* Previous experience would be beneficial
* Be able to contribute to a safe school environment
* Have a commitment to safeguarding
* Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
In return, we can offer you:
* Competitive hourly rates of pay
* Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you want
* Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we exclusively with schools across the Lancashire area.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR KEY STAGE TEACHER SUPPLY
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
* You must have legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview currently via video link or telephone.
Key Stage Teacher Supply work with a variety of settings covering a wide geographical area.
Key Stage Teacher supply is an Equal opportunities employer, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.