Our partner, a prestigious academy in London, is looking to hire a Spanish teacher on a temporary contract teaching Key Stage 3-4. This is a temporary position starting in September and lasting for an academic term. We are looking for a candidate to help students maximise their potential. Candidates must have the ability to teach A-Level Spanish.
No school is the same, so any teacher working with us must have the adaptability to quickly acclimate themselves to the role. During the pandemic teachers have been navigating uncharted territories, becoming pioneers in remote and alternative ways of educating students.
What you Offer:
* You hold a relevant teaching qualification (QTS).
* You will have excellent, robust, and flexible classroom strategies to enable you and your students to attain peak academic performance.
* Innovative lesson planning, accounting for national trends and good practice, fostering a climate of engagement within the classroom.
* You share our total commitment to ensuring the safety, dignity, and well-being of all students.
* An understanding of effective examination preparation, and the ability to develop and implement evaluations and feedback of students’ progress.
* Compliance with the academy’s objectives, standards, and policies.
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
What we Offer:
* Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE- You will not be forced to go with an umbrella company.
* Step Teachers also offers other free special benefits while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues