SEN – ASPIRING SEN TEACHER
Are you an aspiring SEN teacher and not sure where to begin?
Do you enjoy supporting vulnerable children and young adults?
A specialist school in Cranleigh require resilient, empathetic and patient staff to fulfil the role of learning support. You will not necessarily hold any particularly qualifications nor be required to have experience of working with children with special educational needs, but you will need to be determined and motivated by seeing these challenged young learners progress and succeed.
The children and young adults are aged from 5-19 and have a range of complex needs including Autism, Speech and Language difficulties, sensory processing difficulties, social communication difficulties, moderate to severe learning difficulties and ADD/ADHD.
Key Benefits of the role:
* Teacher training whilst on the job and being paid
* A comprehensive induction
* Excellent training and qualification opportunities
* A competitive annual salary
Requirements of you:
* You will require a child & adult DBS
* You will not be barred from working with children
* You will be committed to providing support and an ongoing professional relationship with learners
* You will be an empathetic and resilient character
The position is available to start as soon as possible or in the new year. Apply today to get the ball rolling and kick start your career!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.