GSL Education – Leicester
Special Needs Teaching Assistant
£65.00 – £80.00
Do you have experience of working with children and adults with additional needs? Are you enthusiastic and good at thinking on your feet? Then GSL NEED you!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for someone with a passion for supporting people with complex needs. This role requires someone who can work both in a 1:1 capacity and within a small group.
· Naturally positive person with a ‘can do’ attitude.
· Someone who is willing to go the extra mile to deliver nothing but their best
· Have high expectations of themselves and pupils
· Positive attitude towards school improvement
· Supporting children of Primary and Secondary age with a range of disabilities.
· Located in Leicestershire – Must have driving License and access to own Transport
For further information on this role or to enquire about any other support roles we may have please feel free to contact me today. To apply for the role please send CV to (url removed) or call (phone number removed)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.