Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated SEND Teaching Assistants for an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ school. The role is to begin in Janurary and will continue until the end of the academic year.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support a child in Early Years on a 1:1 basis throughout the week, Monday – Friday for the hours of 8:30am – 4:00pm. They are looking for someone to help the child with their social development and provide support with Numeracy and Literacy in the classroom. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role, continuity is key.
Qualifications for this are not required but experience is ideal.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
* Dedicated and passionate about SEND
* Able to commit for the duration of the placement
* Experienced in supporting children with SEND
* Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
* Honest and compassionate
* Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
* DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.