Simply Education Ltd
Calling teaching staff of all ages and all specialisms! Simply Education currently have a number of vacancies available for those with interest in continuing their teaching journey or starting to wind down into semi-retirement.
The aforementioned roles are now up for grabs as schools gear up for the full return of students for the new academic year. We are also looking for Teaching Assistants of all levels and other support staff to assist the busy departments throughout the academic year.
If you are interested in such roles then please hit the apply button or call Tom on .
All registrations are currently being held online via zoom calls to get things started, and all candidates will be required to fill out an online application form to register fully with Simply Education.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
– Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education (if only interested in teaching role)
– Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
– Have strong classroom management skills
– Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
– Have a creative approach to teaching
– Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
– Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
– A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
– No need for completion of time sheets
– Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
– A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
– Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required