Durham, County Durham
Are you a qualified Teacher seeking flexible work? Would you like experience working in a variety of schools? Would you like to be able to enjoy teaching without the added responsibility of planning or marking?
Education World is looking to appoint secondary supply teachers to join our successful supply teaching team working in local secondary schools across County Durham and the surrounding areas. We are working with schools across Co Durham to help with day to day cover and longer-term placements.
The desired supply teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels.
Requirements to be considered for the position of Supply Teacher,
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Enhanced DBS Check/willing to get one
• Flexible work – you can work as little or as much as you like. If you want 5 days a week then we can help. If you want part-time, no problem.
• Local work – you won’t be travelling everywhere. We will select a number of local schools and pick up work in those.
• We can also offer long-term supply teaching
Please contact us by clicking below, We have friendly and knowledgeable Education Consultants who are willing to discuss your needs and requirements
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.