Prospero Teaching is looking for Supply Teachers to work in our existing client schools across Dorset, South Somerset and East Devon.
FULL PAYE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a broad range of Schools; from small village Primary Schools to large Secondary Schools in the county’s larger urban centres.
We are looking for Teachers from all parts of the spectrum to cover all classes from subject and year group specific to general cover.
Prospero Teaching work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
• Location – Blandford, Wareham, Poole, Bridport, Weymouth, Dorchester, Sturminster Newton, Gillingham, Axminster, Yeovil, Bournemouth, Chard, Crewkerne and all other BH, DT, BA and TA postcode areas.
• Position -Supply Teacher
• Type of work – Supply Teacher – day to day and long term cover in various schools
• Start date – ASAP
• Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on schools needs
• Minimum rate of pay – £110 per day
• Hours – Across the school day, typically 8:30 am – 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.