Secondary Supply Teachers Required in Suffolk. \u00A3105-\u00A3110 per day Various Locations across Suffolk
Secondary Supply Teachers required in Suffolk \u00A3105-\u00A3110 per day
Hays Education are a market leader with exclusive partnerships with Secondary Schools across various locations in Suffolk spanning across Sudbury, Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill, Ipswich and Newmarket.
Benefits of Working through Hays
Hays offer supply teachers more than just regular work. Alongside competitive pay rates we will help you develop your skills through regular CPD training including: Behaviour Management, Manual Handling, Phonics, PECS & Makaton and Safeguarding. You will also be invited to networking events and open days where you can meet school Head Teachers and HR managers, giving you the opportunity to find your next permanent role.
Your new role
As a Supply Teacher working in a Secondary School, you will be able to cover lessons suited to your curriculum strengths. You may also be required to provide cover across the wider curriculum.
* Supervise students in lessons whilst delivering pre-prepared work left by the teacher.
* Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom
* Be familiar with the school’s policies and procedures and deal with any immediate problems.
* Collating the completed work from the lesson and leaving a handover for the returning teacher.
For long-term positions, you will be required to plan, mark and assess pupils work with PPA time given.
What you’ll need to succeed
To succeed, you must be an experienced teacher with Qualified Teacher Status. Hays welcomes more experienced teachers as well as NQT’s. You must be professional and have a flexible attitude to working and timetable changes.
If you are a newly qualified teacher who has not yet decided to take the plunge into a long term or permanent role, supply work offers the chance to see schools from the inside, helping you to draw up a shortlist of schools that you would like to consider for future opportunities. Many of our supply teachers end up in a long term or permanent role in a school that they have come to know through day to day supply teaching.
In return you will get:
– Competitive rates of pay.
– Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
– Continued professional development and support.
– Hays Hub app for your tablet or mobile to manage all your bookings
– A dedicated consultant on hand to aid with any concerns or queries.
– Refer-a-Friend scheme worth \u00A3250 high street vouchers
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.