Secondary Supply Teaching Worcestershire – are you looking for a new teaching opportunity in the summer term or September?
Register with Academics – Worcestershire’s leading supply teaching agency … we can offer a variety of LOCAL teaching work across the county!
We are looking to expand our team of dedicated supply teachers to cover the DEMAND for DAILY, SHORT and LONG TERM assignments. We have been working EXCLUSIVELY with our client schools in Worcester and across Worcestershire for over 15 years, so you will not hear about these teaching opportunities anywhere else!
We are the PREFERRED education recruitment agency for secondary and middle schools in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch and Stourport.
Supply teaching roles are available in all subjects – so if you are a QUALIFIED teacher specialising in any of the following subjects then join us for regular local short and long term work …
English, Mathematics, Science, Art and Design, Business, Dance, Drama, DT, Computing/ ICT, Geography, History, MFL, Music, Physical Education, Religious Education
Whatever your subject specialism and availability, we are confident that we can help. Maybe you:
* Are looking for flexibility so you can choose when, where and how often you work?
* Have recently relocated to the county and would like the opportunity to explore different schools with no commitment?
* Are a NQT looking for valuable experience before applying for a permanent post?
* Or, just want to enjoy teaching again without the responsibilities of planning and marking?
Whether you are a qualified teacher who is looking for regular day to day teaching work or a long term vacancy, you are available part time or full time, every week or every couple of weeks – your experienced personal consultant will be dedicated in finding local teaching work to suit your needs! We welcome applications from experienced teachers and NQTs.
Our ideal supply teachers:
* Are passionate about their subject, reliable, resilient and versatile
* Engage all students through the delivery of lessons in a creative, vibrant and interactive style
* Have UK school experience and a strong curriculum knowledge
* Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
* Are eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
* Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
To find out more about supply teaching Worcestershire, give Rebecca a call or click ‘apply now’ to submit your CV.
Academics Ltd (Worcester) are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.