You will be teaching students who have emotional and behavioural difficulties, in small groups. The work is intensive requiring flexibility, sensitivity, patience and resilience. An ability to work with and engage all students with creativity and passion towards the subject is essential.
Your main day-to-day responsibilities will include:
Teaching and learning:
* Overseeing and co-ordinating the development of your subject(s) area.
* Planning, producing and updating schemes of work to meet curriculum, inspection, and accreditation requirements.
* Preparing and delivering lessons/learning activities to individuals and groups of learners.
* Supporting and guiding learners so that they can reflect on their learning, identify the progress they have made and set positive targets for improvement.
* Maintaining good order and discipline among the students, safeguarding their wellbeing.
Click here for full Job Description
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.