Experienced Reception Teacher required for October 2021 start for an OFSTED rated GOOD Primary School in Denton, Tameside, M34
– The school has a high percentage of pupils with EAL so having experience with children who are new to the country would be an advantage
– Must be familiar with the new EYFS Curriculum
– Knowledge of Letters & Sound and/or Read, Write Inc Phonic scheme is essential
A popular school in Denton, Tameside are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Reception Teacher to join their Early Years department. The successful teacher will be part of a supportive and hardworking team that holds the happiness and development of their children at the forefront of everything they do.
This Early Years teaching role is to start October 2021, however the school are happy to offer some flexibility for the right teacher at this stage.
The school are looking for a Reception Teacher who is:-
– Enthusiastic and committed to high standards of teaching and has equally high expectations of behaviour and raising children’s aspirations, potential and achievement
– An experienced classroom practitioner
– Dedicated providing exciting learning experiences for the children in a cross curricular context
– Passionate about working as a team to ensure the school continuously moves forward to give the best education for their children
The successful Early Years Teacher must be familiar with the new EYFS Curriculum, have a genuine passion for working with young children and understand the importance of early years learning. An understanding of continuous provision, outdoor provision and see the great benefits of learning through play.
Region – North West
Postcode – M34
Pay – £500 – £700 per week
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.