Vision For Education
£100 to £160 per day
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified Construction Teacher on behalf of a secondary school based in Oldham, starting in September 2022 full time for a full academic year.
About the role We are currently looking to recruit a qualified Construction Teacher on behalf of a secondary school based in Oldham, starting in September 2022 on either a part time or full time depending on the successful candidates requirements.
The Construction Teacher will be willing to engage with young people in a wide range of activities and support them through their time in school guiding them towards independence and adulthood.
You will be responsible for delivering construction lesson to small classes of 6 of less. It is important that you are patient, committed and have good knowledge of the subject area including experience of teaching to T-Level.
About the school The school is located in Bolton and is highly regarded in the local area
The successful applicant will join a school where they will be supported in a positive environment by a passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do.
Behaviour at the school is good and students are courteous to one another and staff.
Requirements To be considered for the role of Teacher of Construction you will:
* Work effectively as part of a team
* Motivate and support others
* Be understanding and have good behaviour management
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Recent teaching experience
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Olivia Flinter on or email .