The Teaching Executives Ltd
The Teaching Executives are seeking to appoint a hardworking and passionate teacher of English. This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional establishment with top facilities. The role involves teaching pupils aged 11 to 18 years old including GCSE and A-level examination classes. A supportive induction process is included as well as continuous career development opportunities. Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure.
* The delivery of KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum
* Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
* Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
* Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
* Assisting in extra-curricular activities
* Attending departmental meetings
* Planning, delivering and marking lessons.
* Encouraged to share best practice within and beyond the department
* Successful candidates should hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor’s Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
Requirements for Successful Candidate:-
* Possess an excellent subject knowledge
* Have excellent knowledge of the British Curriculum
* Maintain exceptional classroom practice
* Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
Payment scale advertised is based upon the teacher pay scale from M1 to M6. Actual pay is based upon relevant teaching experience
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.