Vision For Education
Are you looking for a long term teaching position in your local area, but unsure where to begin? Would you like to get your foot in the door and begin your teaching career? Supply teaching could be the perfect answer for you! Here at Vision for Education, we are looking for likeminded individuals who are eager to deliver quality education to students and enhance their learning journeys.
The role would be ideal for someone who has experience of working in a fast paced environment, delivering creative and captivating lessons which allow for students to explore the curriculum and topics. You will be teaching History to students across KS3 and KS4 with the guidance of a cohesive department who encourage staff development and thriving results. Although no two days are the same, the support from the department and school is a constant in ensuring that all students and staff wellbeing is catered to.
The school are keen to support both newly qualified and experienced teachers while encouraging creative and academic input to improve their facilities. The atmosphere of the school community is encouraging and positive, allowing teachers to be comfortable. As a school we have worked with for many years, we would not hesitate to place our staff into their capable hands. The school are rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted, which is reflected in the feedback we have received from our staff who have worked there.
Requirements To be considered for the Teacher of History position, you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply If you are a Qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle Secondary team on .