** Qualified Teacher of PE – Worcester **
* Would you like to work with an established Worcester based education agency, who can offer you REGULAR LOCAL teaching work in Worcester secondary schools?
* Do you hold qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teaching and learning skills (QTLS) status?
Yes? Then choose Academics as your local supply teaching agency!
For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED supplier for schools across the county and as Worcestershire’s leading supply teaching agency, we EXCLUSIVELY support secondary schools in and around Worcester and across Worcestershire.
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic teachers of PE to initially cover the demand for daily and short term supply (which can develop in to long term) … this will provide great opportunities for you to get your foot in the school door as we introduce you to a variety of schools.
Working as a supply teacher with Academics, will pave the way for ongoing work and once you are registered with us, you will be the first to find out about long term PE vacancies that will not be advertised elsewhere else – perfect if you are seeking a September job!
Our ideal teacher of PE – Worcester will:
* Be passionate about their subject, reliable, resilient and versatile
* Engage all students through the delivery of lessons in a creative, vibrant and interactive style
* Have UK school experience and a strong knowledge of KS3 KS4 curriculum
* Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a UK teaching qualification: QTS or QTLS status
* Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Whether, you are a teacher of PE – Worcester who is seeking flexible work or a long term vacancy, available part time or full time, every week or every couple of weeks – your experienced personal consultant will be dedicated in finding you teaching work to suit your needs! We welcome applications from experienced teachers and NQTs.
To discuss further, give Rebecca a call or ‘apply now’ to submit your CV and I will contact you.
Have you considered supply teaching before? It is a great career and lifestyle choice, here are some reasons why:
* Good work life balance
* Flexibility – choose when and where you teach
* Variety of schools and children#
* Opportunities to gain classroom based experience
* Provides long term, permanent and NQT induction opportunities
* Fantastic rate of pay
* No additional responsibilities – no planning/ marking/ meetings/ parents evenings during daily and most short term assignments
* Explore different schools with no commitment – perfect if you are new to the area
* Holidays in term time
Academics Ltd are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every Teacher of PE – Worcester to share this commitment.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.