Teacher of Physics
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum requirement for this position is a suitable qualification to teach Science/Physics i.e PGCE, with valid QTS/QTLS
September 2021, Full- time
ABC Teachers are looking to recruit a dedicated Science/Physics Teacher to work in Cannock. The successful Science/Physics Teacher will need to be committed, extremely reliable, and contactable for full-time work.
About the role:
The successful Science/Physics Teacher will be required to work in a school based in Cannock. Working for ABC Teachers allows you to choose when you work, and everything that we do is done with the candidate at the forefront. ABC Teachers regularly provide Science Teachers to schools across the midlands for day to day, short- term and long-term positions. This is a fantastic opportunity to network if you are searching for the perfect school for you.
About the schools:
• Staffordshire based Secondary school (South Staffordshire)
• Excellent community ethos and a fantastic working environment.
• Supportive and welcoming to new staff.
• Able to obtain suitable references and a valid DBS check*
• Suitable qualification to teach Science i.e PGCE/BeD, with a valid QTS.
• Have strong communication skills with the ability to quickly built a good rapport with students and staff.
• Be organised, reliable and trustworthy with excellent time management.
*ABC Teachers are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff, with branches across the country.
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Rebekah on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application