Do you have a passion for working with children?
Are you a qualified TA or hold a relevant childcare degree?
LTF Recruitment are working on an exciting opportunity for a specialist teaching assistant to begin work on a full time basis. The school is based in the Mansfield area and the post will be full time and on a fixed term contract. The main duties within this role will be:
* Supporting pupils across Key Stages 3 & 4 with reading and writing support
* Working alongside and providing additional support to SEN children
* Liaising with the class teacher and school SENCO around progress of pupils
* Running academic booster sessions to children working below age expected levels
* Working 1:1 with children who have: autism, ADHD, behavioural challenges & low learning levels
Being a positive member of the school staff and promoting their values The school are only looking to accept applications from people who:
* Hold a relevant degree or a TA qualification
* Have at least one years’ school based experience
* Understand how to work with SEN pupils
* Can build relationships with pupils quickly and efficiently
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ricky at LTF Recruitment for further information