Eden Brown Synergy
Technician – Plumbing / Construction / Carpentry
London – October Start
Do you have experience in Plumbing, Carpentry or Construction? Perhaps you are looking to slow down in the trade and come off the tools? Or do you aspire to become a teacher and share your knowledge and skills with the new generation?
Eden Brown Education are working with a leading Further Education College based in London to recruit for a construction technician.
Technicians is an essential role in the delivery of vocational trades and professional courses in the Division. The actual tasks involved will vary considerably, however, the key responsibilities are:
– To provide support to the department and lecturers to ensure that effective teaching and learning can take place.
– Assist lecturers in the production, preparation, adaptation, and organisation of training and learning materials and resources to meet the needs identified by the curriculum to support learner achievement.
– To provide support, coaching and guidance to each learner in the learning environment to enable them to achieve their qualification.
– To ensure the effective and efficient use of resources within a safe environment to support curriculum delivery and learner achievement.
You will need to have:
– Relevant academic qualification at least level 2 (Carpentry, Plumbing or Construction)
– Working Knowledge of health and safety
– Team player
– Sound communication and interpersonal skills
– Current DBS or willing to have one taken out (EB will cover the fee!)
If you would like to find out more about this vacancy, please apply to the FE Team at Eden Brown Education.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer.