GSL Education – Leicester
Full Time or Part Time opportunities
£25 – £30 Per hour, (depending on your status on the teaching scale)
Opportunity to carry on throughout the academic yearGSL Education is pleased to announce that we have been approved as an NTP Tuition Partner to deliver high-quality one-on-one and small-group tutoring. The National Tutoring Programme (NTP) provides high-quality tutoring to disadvantaged students whose education has been disrupted by school closures in state-run schools.
We are working in partnership with several schools across Nuneaton, supporting them with their tuition needs.This collaborative opportunity would see you Tutoring small groups – Maximum 1:3, could be 1:2 and 1:1 for SEN schools.
If you are a cover supervisor, FE/HE trained, TEFL folk, HLTA or graduate who has delivered lessons then this could be the role for you!
To be an NTP Tutor you will need to be one of the following:
· Qualified Teacher with QTS or equivalent; ideally English, Maths or Science specialism
· Graduate with a degree in English, Maths or Science
· Teaching and Learning Support Worker with relevant qualifications or at least 6 months experience
Tutors’ roles and responsibilities include:
· Planning and delivering tailored programs that complement ongoing class work, learning objectives, and assessment plans in collaboration with the class teacher
· Delivering tuition face-to-face and adapting the content, style, and format of the tuition to ensure the most effective results are achieved
· Establishing strong relationships with pupils and school contacts through session delivery, weekly review meetings, and tuition delivery
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and to see the impact small group tutoring can have on a child.
If you are interested in the role of a tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please call the office on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)